Add to Cart
Pasta Class for students
Description: Program reserved for middle school, high school and university students. To present our beautiful Bologna from the point of view of gastronomic culture. A laboratory to discover the famous flavors in the world.
When: From Monday to Saturday by reservation
Participants: From 10 to 30 participants.
Available languages: Italian – English
- 13:00–start of activity.
- 40 mins. approximately during which the children will participate in the pastry laboratory making simple traditional pastas and rolls with Mattarello (rilling pin).
- 1.40 pm – Lunch served with tasting of the pasta produced during the workshop and water.
- 2.30 pm – end of service.
– Reservation required;
– Material and equipment are provided by the School;
– Comfortable shoes are recommended;
– The cost is inclusive of registration, lesson and lunch;
– At the time of booking, the registration of all participants is required;
– The prepayment of the registration fee is required upon confirmation of the service;
– The refund of the fee is not foreseen for early withdrawal of the student or in any case in the event that, due to lack of the same, the course is not carried out;
Notes: The program is reserved for organized school groups of children between the ages of 10 and 18 accompanied by an adult supervisor.
Gluten, lactose and dried fruit are present in the rooms.
COST: € 20,00 per person (taxes not included).