Add to Cart
Like a nonna!
Description: How to arrive at Grandma’s house, greeted by the sound of the rolling pin and the scent of the broth!!
When: By reservation only, from Monday to Saturday
Partecipans: from 10 to 40 people
Available Languages: Italian or English
Arrival at 12.30pm
You are welcome in our laboratory; come and visit us while we prepare the pasta that will then be part of your lunch.
While we knead, roll and close your Tortellini, Tortelloni and Tagliatelle you can also participate, if you like, or just have a chat on the Board, like in the best families!
At the end lunch with:
– Fried crescentine with assorted cold cuts
– Tortellini in broth
– Tortelloni with butter and tomato
– Tagliatelle with ragu
– Dessert of the day
– Water in a carafe
– Local wine in the amount of ¼ per person
Estimated end of service: No later than 2.30 pm
– Reservation required;
– Material and equipment are provided by the School;
– The cost includes registration, disposable aprons, 30 min. entertainment in the laboratory, lunch served;
– Registration of all participants is required at the time of booking;
– Prepayment of the registration fee is required upon confirmation of the service;
– The refund of the fee is not foreseen in case of early withdrawal of the student or in any case in case, due to lack of the same, the course is not carried out;
Gluten, lactose and dried fruit are present in the environments.
COST: Euro 60.00 per person (taxes not included)