Add to Cart
Description:A unique training course that combines Sfoglia and traditional cuisine, recommended as an improvement course for cooks and excellent in-depth study for enthusiasts.
10 lessons of Sfoglia to deepen the techniques. Dough, rolling with Mattarello (rolling pin) runs on portions of 4/5 eggs. Production and conservation of all the most typical pastas of the Bolognese tradition.
Lesson starts: 09.00 am
When: On Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 9.00 to around 14.00
Uniform: VSB apron and headgear
Programme: Five hours in the laboratory, during which each student, starting from the basic ingredients, will try his hand at making:
- LESSON 1 : DOUGH – Tagliatelle and Strozzapreti
- LESSON 2 : SIMPLE PASTA – Garganelli and Strichetti.
- LESSON 3: SIMPLE PASTA – Double Drying, Nests, Pappardelle, Taglioline for broth
- LESSON 4 : GNOCCHI – potato, ricotta, semolina.
- LESSON 5 : COOKING – Preparation of the Traditional Bolognese Ragù, selection of ingredients, cooking and realization of the Tortellini filling and the Smeraldini filling
- LESSON 6: GREEN DOUGH – Lasagna alla Bolognese, Smeraldini
- LESSON 7 : FILLED PASTA – Tortellini. Dough, Rolling with Mattarello (rolling pin), filling, folding and conservation.
- LESSON 8: FILLED PASTA – Traditional Tortelloni. Stuffing, proportions, dough, rolling with Mattarello (rolling pin), filling, folding and storage.
- LESSON 9 : FILLED PASTA – Balanzoni and Ravioli. Stuffing, proportions, dough, rolling with Mattarello (rolling pin), filling, folding and storage.
- LESSON 10 : THE COLORS OF PASTA – yellow dough, red dough, complete realization of Baskets, Triangles, Pollicioni and Mezzelune.
Each lesson includes the creation of dough and rolling pin with an in-depth analysis of the technique.
At the end of the realization of each type of pasta, its conservation time and method will be discussed
Available languages: Italian – English.
What was created during the morning will then be packaged to take away and delivered to each participant
– Reservation required.
– Material and equipment are provided by the School.
– Comfortable shoes and short nails are recommended.
– Registration is required at the time of booking.
– Lessons are held from Monday to Saturday from 09:00 to 14:00 approximately, with reservations required.
– Any cancellation must be communicated within 48 hours of the requested date, after which 1 lesson will still be deducted.
– Prepayment of the registration fee is required.
– The refund of the fee is not foreseen for withdrawal of the student or in the event that, due to complete or partial absence of the same, the course is not carried out.
– The arrival time is binding for the development of the planned program. A maximum of 10 minutes of delay are tolerated, after which the service will not be guaranteed nor will the registration fee be refunded.
-The coupon is valid for 12 months from the date of issue. Once this deadline has expired, the ticket will no longer be accepted or refundable.
Gluten, lactose and dried fruit are present in the rooms.
To book your lesson now, call +39 051 6491576 or write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
COSTO: € 2049.00 per person.