Add to Cart
Sfoglia 3 Days
249,00€NB: Upon reservation you can have lunch at the school at the end of the lesson. The choice is between:
- Tortellini in broth
- Tagliatelle with ragu
- Tortelloni with butter
There are no variations, only traditional dishes.
Request your dish at check in.
The requested fee is 16 euros, water and a glass of wine included
Description: For those who want to learn how to prepare Sfoglia at an amateur level. Doughs, rolling with Mattarello (rolling pin , simple and filled pastas in a journey that will see you able to prepare excellent lunches for friends and family
When: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday from 10.00 to 13.00
Uniform: VSB apron and headgear
Program: Three practical lessons of 3 hours each:
- Doughs: Sfoglia and Strozzapreti, rolling tecniques
- Simple pasta: Tagliatelle and Strozzapreti
- Traditional Stuffing of Ricotta and Parsley
- Stuffed pasta: Tortelloni, Ravioli, Mezzelune, Baskets, Triangles, Tortellini
Each lesson includes the creation of dough and rolling with Mattarello (rolling pin) an in-depth analysis of the technique. At the end of the realization of each type of pasta, its conservation time and method will be discussed.
Available languages: Italian – English.
What was created during the morning will then be packaged to take away and delivered to each participant
– Reservation required.
– Material and equipment are provided by the School.
– Comfortable shoes and short nails are recommended.
– Registration is required at the time of booking.
– Lessons are held on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, from 10:00 to 13:00 with reservations required.
– Any cancellation must be communicated within 48 hours of the requested date, after which 1 lesson will still be deducted.
– Prepayment of the registration fee is required.
– The refund of the fee is not foreseen for withdrawal of the student or in the event that, due to complete or partial absence of the same, the course is not carried out.
– The arrival time is binding for the development of the planned program. A maximum of 10 minutes of delay are tolerated, after which the service will not be guaranteed nor will the registration fee be refunded.
-The coupon is valid for 12 months from the date of issue. Once this deadline has expired, the ticket will no longer be accepted or refundable.
Gluten, lactose and dried fruits are present in the rooms.
To book your lesson now, call 051 6491576 or write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
COST: €249,00 per person.