Add to Cart
To purchase the product select data and time (green color) and press the Book button. The item will be add into the cart and will be possible complete the order or continue the shop.
Description: The Balanzone, a typical Bolognese mask from which it takes its name. Big, green and very tasty. A morning for Dough, Filling, closing and storage
Start: Saturday at 2.00pm
When: On Saturday, check the dates on the calendar on the side
Uniform: VSB apron and headgear
Program: Three hours of practical lessons, during which the students will realize:
- Green dough
- rolling with Mattarello (rolling pin) of the green Sfoglia
- Choice of ingredients, cooking and creation of the filling
- Cutting and filling
- Folding of the Balanzoni
- Conservation – Blanching
Available Languages: Italian – English
– Reservation required.
– Material and equipment are provided by the School.
– Comfortable shoes and short nails are recommended.
– The prepayment of the registration fee is required before the service.
– The refund of the fee is not foreseen for early withdrawal of the student or in the event that, due to complete or partial absence of the same, the course is not carried out.
– The request to move the fixed date must be received within the previous 48 hours.
– The arrival time is binding for the development of the planned program. A maximum of 10 minutes of delay are tolerated, after which the service will not be guaranteed nor will the registration fee be refunded.
-The coupon is valid for 12 months from the date of issue. Once this deadline has expired, the ticket will no longer be accepted or refundable.
Gluten, lactose and dried fruit are present in the rooms.
COST: € 95.00 per person.