Our recipes: tortelloni
DO YOU WANT TO LEARN TO DO THEM AS WELL?
If you want to learn the preparation of this recipe in a practical and direct way, you can enroll in our courses!
Ingredients for a 3 egg dough
- 400 grams of cow soda ricotta
- 80 grams of young Parmigiano Reggiano (24 months)
- 1 egg
- salt li>
- 1 clove of garlic
- grated nutmeg
- 1 heaped spoonful of chopped parsley
1) Prepare the filling by mixing all the ingredients in a bowl.
2) Knead the dough and roll it, not too thin.
3) Cut the dough into 6×6 cm squares and place a nut of filling in the center of each square.
4) Close the tortelloni one at a time (SEE VIDEO)
NB: You can keep your Tortelloni fresh for a few hours in the fridge, if you want them to last up to 3 days, use Bleaching